Datamatix World Meter
- The data is somewhat correct for 2007-2008 years
- Uses your computer's clock, so if you are curious how
much we will have HIV-infected in 2050 then just change
your system time to 2050. Please note that it will just
calculate values based on current statistics.
- Please note that we're unable to "track" recent events
like earthquake or war fatalities, since there are no
available to public statistic about such events.
- There are known compatibility issues with some
browsers, like Konqueror or Safari. Please use IE,
Opera, Mozilla or Firefox if you see some weird or
negative counters (for example ~2 millions in current
population, while ~6 millions is correct). Sorry for the
inconvenience, but there's no way to fix it at this
- Do not use for exact calculations.
(Reference: worldometers.info )