We are pleased to announce the �Call for Papers and Presentations' which will be closed 30 days before the event, Datamatix encourages all professionals to join based on the below criteria.
Abstract Submission and Criteria Guidelines
- Submission via the on-line form and in English.
- Abstracts should be based on any of the topic areas listed in the "Agenda".
- The conference's emphasis of high levels of educational and informative content must be adhered to at all times.
- Content should be new and thought provoking.
- The speaker should be experienced in their field and able to discuss the topic in depth with delegates.
- Suitable presentations may take a Strategic, Technical or Solution focus and will be assigned to dedicated conference sessions.
- Product or organization's pitches are not welcomed.
- Short speaker profiles and photo are requested to be submitted along with these materials.
- Acknowledgement of receipt of your submission will be by return email.
- Only successful applicants will be notified via e-mail.
- Successful applicants need to prepare and submit the final PPT + photo and one page press release about their sessions.
- Presentation slide sets will need to be provided in current versions of MS PowerPoint (PPT) or Adobe Acrobat (PDF).
- The materials submitted, upon acceptance by organizer, will be the property of organizer and can be published as needed.
For more details and assistance in this regards please email us at : email@example.com
Thanks and best regards