The GCC Small and Medium Business Conference will be held on April 29-30, 2008 in Dubai, UAE under the theme: ‘Small and Medium Businesses as the Engine of Growth for the Future Global Economy.’
The conference will explore innovative developments for small and medium businesses (SMBs) in a global economy and provide delegates with the valuable opportunity to exchange ideas with international counterparts on how to best position a small or medium sized business for local and global success.
Business owners, entrepreneurs, economists, government and community leaders from the GCC region and beyond are expected to attend the event, and speakers and panelists will include leaders and senior-level executives from government and private sector organizations.
What will be discussed?
Key discussions will revolve around the following themes:
- The role of SMBs in the rapidly globalizing economy
- Strategies to boost the business environment for SMBs
- Economic forecasts for SMBs
- Foreign investments and financing SMBs growth
- Banking and financial service innovations for SMBs
- Technologies that can impact SMB development
- Women-owned SMBs
Who Will Attend?
- Established SMBs who are looking to improve and grow
- New businesses that want to shorten the learning curve and minimize risks
- Professionals who are interested in becoming self-employed
- Entrepreneurs looking for global and regional business opportunities
- Government leaders looking to improve SMBs in their country or region
- Organizations who offer infrastructure services to SMBs
- Banks, Financial and Trade Facilitators
- Entrepreneurs looking for additional clients, strategic partners, vendors
- Trade development organizations, chambers of commerce, etc.
Why Should you attend?
The conference will create opportunities for SMB owners and entrepreneurs to network, build alliances, and learn about new products, services and trends. Relevant educational presentations will provide participants with new strategies and tools that can be put into action. Every small and medium business needs a strategic partner in order to save time and money and – ultimately – to grow; make this event your strategic partner.
Ali Al Kamali
- Only registered participants are welcomed.
- Early Registration is strongly recommended.
- Confirmation will be sent to all registered participants.
- No refund will be given in case of cancellation.
- In case of cancellation a substitute is welcome.